Pork and Watermelon Sandwich
A light dusting of mild chili powder and honey mustard takes sweet watermelon in a whole new direction. This is a sweet and spicy sandwich.
- 1 poppy seed or Kaiser roll, split
- dash honey mustard to taste
- 6 ounces thinly sliced roasted pork loin
- 1 3/4 inch thick slice watermelon, about the size of the roll
- 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 2 ounces fresh baby greens
Spread honey mustard liberally over the inside of the roll and layer the pork over the bottom piece. Sprinkle the watermelon with chili powder and place over the pork. Top the watermelon with the greens and top with the roll top, mustard side down.
Makes 1 serving.